Art from Coach Gary

2 Dec

Dear Outside World:

I’m known as Coach Gee!!! Creative Arts with conviction has carried me from a 16 year old boy to a 49 year old man Lifer!!!  One mistake changed my whole life.  I’ve been given a second chance to come outside of myself and help others.  I’m blessed to be a certified official with all sports programs here at Labelle Pa.  I used this as a barrier to break the cycle and offer encouragement through art and sports to help inmates with stress and anger management!!  That’s very important because that’s what got me here so many years ago…please enjoy my artwork and thanks for the opportunity to reach out to others and make the best of life inside these prison walls!

Coach Gary Kyles

Gary can be contacted at:

Coach Gary Kyles AP5237
SCI Fayette
Box 9999
Labelle PA, 15450

Advertisements

12 Responses to “Art from Coach Gary”

1. Nancy Little January 5, 2011 at 7:10 pm #

Hi cousin!! I don’t need to reiterate to how amazing your artwork is, because you already know how I feel about your awsome talents. I am still sending those pictures, just a little delayed right now. This is certainly a testimony that God’s work will not be hidden from the public. Keep using what God has given you and no bars can contain you. I love you cousin and I pray that your artwork and coaching talents not only minister to those lives that you touch through it, but that it may forever bring you peace and hope for tomorrow! I love you! Nan

2. Celeste Kyles January 3, 2011 at 6:16 pm #

It is me again Gary, I sent you a Christmas card and it came back because I left something out. I want to wish you a Happy New Year, and with God’s blessing it will be one for you. Love you, and talk later.

3. Sandra Greaney January 3, 2011 at 3:21 pm #

Unbelievable works of art…obviously God inspired. To Him be the glory for gifting you Gary with the works of your hands!

4. Diane January 2, 2011 at 9:36 pm #

Hi Gary,
    What a beautiful testimony to the blessings of God in your life! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thank you so much for the beautiful card that you made and sent to “Your Williams Family”. I loved it!! We love you too and hope that you know that you are prayed for often. I’m like Berta, I need to get some pics to you too so that my family can be in “Gary’s Hall of Fame”! This is a great forum for your family to stay connected with you. I will make good use of it. I love you cousin. Continue to seek God’s face and the Hand of God will continue to lead, guide and bless you. ~ Diane

5. Patrice Kyles Hutchinson January 2, 2011 at 6:18 pm #

Hi Big Cousin, this is your little cousin and I love your artwork. I think you are amazing and I am very proud of all the work that you have accomplished. I always knew there was a lot of creative talent in our Kyles Family and I’m just in “AWW” at your level of talent shown in your artwork. And that picture of Jeannette is Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!
    I love you Cousin and you and your talent deserves to be showcased. Keep up the great work and thank you for adding some color to our lives!!!!!!

6. Keelee January 2, 2011 at 1:12 am #

I love all your work! Its amazing what you can do with limited resources and options. I hope one day you get released and have endless tools and opportunities!

7. Keelee January 1, 2011 at 5:27 pm #

I love all your work! Its wonderful what u can do just behind bars…I hope one day you get to come home and have endless tools and opportunities! I would love to share some of my ideas and start a family business. Starting with greeting cards….smile. Love you much!

8. Wanda Williams December 7, 2010 at 11:37 am #

Hi Gary!

I forgot to get notifications. Love you much and God Bless you Sweetie!

9. Wanda Williams December 4, 2010 at 9:24 am #

Hi Gary!!!!

I have been asking for you address for years! I finally have it. How are you? Yes, you were young and you have paid for your mistake. It’s time for you to come home!!! Your artwork is beautiful just like you. Is there anyway to purchase your artwork?

Wandey

10. Celeste Kyles December 3, 2010 at 6:38 pm #

Hi Gary, I am so infiable about being able to communicate with you, it is so yummy! but I am most impressed that your art is so affalgent it shines with talent, wow!!! I do have to send you our pictures. I hope that you are doing well. And without said” God got the power, he only needs you to have the faith. We love you, hope to talk and see you soon. Celeste

11. Roberta Lowe (Berta) December 2, 2010 at 7:48 pm #

Hey Cousin Gary this is Berta. I love all your work. I must send you some Pics because I want a drawing also. I believe I make 41 look FANTASTIC. LOL. I do believe you are the Male Version of my Mom in the Art Category. Love You and miss you. Berta

12. Carla Tyson December 2, 2010 at 6:22 pm #

Hi, Gary I’ve heard so much about you and seen your artwork. It is great to hear of the work you are doing with our youth of today, which is rather clueless in todays society. I am grateful for Prison Arts Coalition for helping inmates show their talent.

Comments are closed.